2.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I thought this was going to be good because their demo looks great and they had a special on so I purchased a multi-site license but much to my disappointment the script is plagued with issues. The install script has two stages requiring two different installers to be run.

One installs the core while the other updates the database. Already a poor installation process needing two separate installers. Once I got through that unprofessionally implemented install process I found I could not get the script to work on a server meeting the PHP and MySQL specs listed on their site. They offered to host it on their free hosting and there are still issues.

it has been nearly a month and the issues have not been resolved and my support ticket about it has not been followed up since 17 December 2018 when they said a developer was going to fix the issue. A big disappointment and I am convinced they are replying to tickets to keep the positive vibe while I lose interest, I am nor convinced this is a sham and want to warn everybody against spending money on this defective application.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advandate Dating Software.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Two separate scripts for installation process, Buggy and faulty scripting.

Comments