Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I got Advandate and immediately had to hire people to rework the site I built.The templates are cheap looking to say the least.

I complained and the owner (Rick) cancelled my license but kept my money. Apparently he can't take any criticism. If there are bad reviews he immediately says it is his competition. I can tell you it is nothing but his poor product and pathetic customer service.

Take some great advice...use ANY other dating software!

I need to repeat this: I can tell you it is nothing but his poor product and pathetic customer service.Take some great advice...use ANY other dating software!

Review about: Advandate Dating Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with AdvanDate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more Bitdefender - Can't install on a brand new MacBook Pro Bitdefender "I bought a brand new MacBook Pro, within a week I decided to play it safe and install an antivirus. I saw on several websites that Bitdefender didn't slow down..." Read more Namesilo - Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company Namesilo "We were brought to attention from one of our web developers some deceptive practices that Namesilo.com does and wanted to warn others. First, if you look at their facebook page,..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more