Privacy and Data Security

I would like to warn all those considering AdvanDate as an option.I will just tell you: don’t do it!

Even though the platform is not bad (there are better), many of the features come in “plugins form”. Many of these plugins are made by third parties, and you will find that many just don’t work. If you tell the programmer, some will even ask you for your cPanel credentials. It wont matter if you give them the database and ftp access to a dev server.

On the other hand, support service is utterly rubbish. They don’t care even when you report them a bug. It can take them months to fix their own bugs. If you find a problem with your site, let’s say you install a plugin that’s not compatible and something else gets screwed, or for some reason something stop working (it happens) and you report this to support, they do NOTHING.

They will email you back whenever suits them with an incomplete answer, which by the way if you reply, it will take them several days or even weeks to get back to you. So basically don’t even think of support as an option. You will be left alone. After two years with AdvanDate, and starting to have now serious traffic, I am looking for another solution.

These guy Rick Jacobson has taken my money, my time and my health.Just flee from AdvanDate.

Review about: Advandate Dating Software.

Had an Experience with AdvanDate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion