Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

We are looking for other people that feel they have been SCAMMED by the company called AdvanDate also known as Rick Jacobson.We are filing a Multi Plantiff Federal lawsuit against them for running what we believe to be the largest SCAM in U.S.

history. We are wanting to file this this month and there will be NO charge for the Attorney. You can call me direct if you have any information. If you can, try to get a refund, but it can be already too late.

This number I see on the AdvanDate site (1-843-732-4944) is a Skype number. AdvanDate is a one-actor show. It's not AdvanDate that is the scam, it's Rick Jacobson that is the Scam. Ask any of his former business associates about him and they will all give you the same answer.

This guy is just a bad person. Try to stay clear of him if at all possible. If you are associated with him now, try to get away from him asap. You will be glad you did.

I say this based on my own and others personal experience.I have nothing to gain from it, just trying to protect others from having to deal with him like I did.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with AdvanDate?

Comments

How can you be contacted?

This is comical at best.This is yet another fake review by the competition.

Largest scam in US history? Come on. That's the best you can come up with? While it's funny we still need to address it.

A specific competitor is going all over the web writing these things. While we can't stop it we can reply and prove the fact that it's a fake review.

I guess when you're a great American company people will try to knock you off.It comes with the territory.