I bought this software with high hopes.The instructions were horrible (worthless actually) and when I would try to resolve a problem it was clear that the people at Advandate were more interested in deflecting blame or laying any fault on you.

We were told you didn't need any coding experience yet once you try to use the app script it becomes clear you need a lot of coding experience. Of course they are more than willing to help for more money. I tried to get some modifications done to the website only to find out after many complications that they limit who can and can't work on your site. They had the nerve to call the people I hired liars when the issue was with Advandate.

The software is descent, the company is pathetic.

Luckily I got the Entrepreneur package so I can make as many sites as I want.You are welcome to contact me at cheapdatingsite@gmail.com and I will help you start your website without having to pay them a dime.

Review about: Advandate Dating Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with AdvanDate?

Comments

#1319235

Rick Jacobson will again say this is a review from competition :-D The old crook..

WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more