1.7
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Once Mr.Rick Jacobson told me to f*** off because he can't handle my customer review I knew I made a big mistake purchasing AdvanDate service.

Luckily that I took down the software and found another affordable one. The person that was previously designing that software for me told me that it has a lot of issue and a good target for hackers. I'm still waiting on my refund of 200$ from AdvanDate.

If you ever encounter terrible service the way I did you just might be dealing with a mediocre company.That's why it's good to do research and look at the reviews before purchasing, it was a waste of my time and money.

Review about: Advandate Customer Care.

Had an Experience with AdvanDate?

Comments

BillH
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1319334

Yeah, Rick didn't like my review and he cancelled my license yet kept the money. The guy is seriously screwed up. I wish I had gone with any other dating software.

WilliePotter

Hello Ashley, could you please publish a proof of purchase so that we could push this to the court.Together we will remove Mr.

Rick Jacobson from the web and put him to jail where he belongs.Thank you!